Other Governing Boards
- Community Impact has partnerships with more than 100 community organizations and agencies who do service work in the Harlem, Washington Heights, and Morningside Heights communities including service organizations, social service offices, religious institutions, and schools.
- The InterGreek Council (IGC) is the student organization that provides guidelines and support to its member organizations within each of the three Greek councils at Columbia University:
- Interfraternity Council
- Panhellenic Council
- Multicultural Greek Council
- The Club Sports Governing Board (CSGB) oversees clubs that are formed by groups of individuals who share a common interest in sports and recreation and who organize and collectively pursue these activities. Clubs are organized on recreational, instructional, and competitive levels and their activities range from informal play, regular practice or instruction, and intercollegiate and tournament competition.
- The Governing Board at Barnard (GBB) is an undergraduate governing board that operates on behalf of the student councils and governs groups whose functions do not fall under the other governing boards, including: cultural, performance, special interest, pre-professional, and publications.
- The Student Government Association (SGA) of Barnard College aims to facilitate the expression of opinions on matters affecting the Barnard community through active communication between students, administration, and faculty.