Student Travel Forms

All students who travel outside New York City on Columbia-Supported Travel (even day trips), are required to submit the appropriate Student Travel Form below. 

Trips in U.S. (or territories)
Trips outside U.S. (or territories) -- this includes trips to Canada
Traveling as a Minor (under 18 years)
If you will be under 18 at the time of departure for your trip, please complete the appropriate form above AND have your parent/guardian review and sign the Off-campus ProgrammingActivity ParentalGuardian Consent.pdf form. Turn the form into your organizational adviser. 
See the Travel Planning Timelines to learn what steps you need to take and when you need to take them for the type of trip you are taking. 

Community Development


510-515 Alfred Lerner Hall
2920 Broadway
New York, NY 10027

Call: (212) 854-3612

Fax: (212) 854-9801

Office Hours
9:00 a.m.5:00 p.m.

Student Groups & Events

Get your student group news and event information and manage your group memberships.