How do I get a recommendation letter?

If you are applying to graduate school and would like the CSA to gather and send out recommendation letters on your behalf, use the Dossier Service.

If you are applying to law school or health professional school, please contact the Office of Preprofessional Advising.

Question Tags: 

Center for Student Advising


403 Alfred Lerner Hall
2920 Broadway
New York, NY 10027

Call: (212) 854-6378

Fax: (212) 854-2562

Office Hours
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.

Walk-in Hours
3:00 p.m.4:30 p.m.