How do I go over points?

To take more than 22 (CC) or 21 (SEAS) credits during one semester, submit the Petition to Register Above the Credit Limit form to your adviser in CSA. Find all required forms and instructions HERE.

Question Tags: 

Center for Student Advising


403 Alfred Lerner Hall
2920 Broadway
New York, NY 10027

Call: (212) 854-6378

Fax: (212) 854-2562

Office Hours
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.

Walk-in Hours
3:00 p.m.4:30 p.m.