How do I obtain an IDOC cover sheet?

All continuing students are expected to submit their renewal application materials through the College Board’s IDOC service.  We will mail instructions regarding the IDOC process to your home address by mid-March.  If you do not receive your IDOC instructions by this time, you can print the form from the IDOC Web site.  You will need your (student) social security number and date of birth in order to access the IDOC cover sheet.