Applications Due for Spring Sustainable Development TA Positions (11/3)
The Undergraduate Program in Sustainable Development is currently accepting applications for Spring 2014 Teaching Assistant positions.
Please note: Applicants must be current full-time CU students enrolled in a degree granting program. Applications will only be accepted by graduate students and undergraduate juniors or seniors.
The Teaching Assistants will support the following courses:
- SDEV W1900 Intro to Sustainable Development
- PUBH W3100 Fundamentals of Global Health
- SDEV W3450 Spatial Analysis and Modeling for SD
- SDEV W3280 Workshop in Sustainable Development
- SDEV W3310 Ethics of Sustainable Development
- SDEV W3360 Disasters and Development
- EEEB W3005 Introduction to Statistics for Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- SDEV W3390 GIS for Sustainable Development
For questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for to apply is November 3rd. To apply please click HERE.