Apply by April 15th - Summer Ecosystem Experiences for Undergraduates (SEE-U)
Apply now to the 2011 Summer Ecosystem Experiences for Undergraduates (SEE-U) program, offered by the Center for Environmental Research and Conservation (CERC) at Columbia University's Earth Institute.
SEE-U provides undergraduate students of all majors from all colleges and universities with a global understanding of ecology and environmental sustainability through lectures, labs, and fieldwork carried out in unique natural settings.
- Earn 6 academic credits in just 5 weeks.
- No prerequisites required to enroll.
- Fellowship funding is available through CERC.
Field Sites (5 weeks, 6 credits)
May 21 - June 23, 2011
- Amman, Aqaba, Dana, and Wadi Mujib - Jordan
May 21 - June 25, 2011
- The Atlantic Forest - Sao Paulo, Brazil
May 28 - July 2, 2011
- El Yunque National Forest - Puerto Rico
July 9 - August 13, 2011
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Apply online via ApplyYourself:
Rolling admissions. Next application review date is April 15, 2011.
SEE-U is offered by the Center for Environmental Research and Conservation (CERC) at the Earth Institute, Columbia University. If you would like to learn more, please contact CERC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-0149.