Boeing Full-time and Internship Positions: Deadline Sunday 10/2
The Boeing Company will be on-campus the week of October 17 to interview for Full-Time and Summer Internship positions!
In order to apply for these positions you must do the following by Sunday, October 2nd:
Apply on Boeing’s website: https://jobs.boeing.com/JobSeeker/JobSearch using Job Requisition Number 11-1017845 and Event Code Lions 2011
Apply on LionSHARE using Job ID: 63197
Apply on Boeing’s website: https://jobs.boeing.com/JobSeeker/JobSearch using Job Requisition Number 11-1017764 and Event Code Lions 2011
Apply on LionSHARE using Job ID: 63198
More information on these positions are below.
As an engineering student from one of the top engineering universities in the country, we are posting this invitation for you to consider pursuing your career at The Boeing Company.
Here are some reasons why a career at Boeing could be a good fit for you:
- Boeing is a global leader in aerospace. Whether it is designing the next-generation airplane, fabricating satellites or defending freedom, our employees are among the best in the world and the heart of our company.
- The Boeing Brand – Our Company and its products and services are well known and respected worldwide.
- You’ll have opportunities to make your mark on the field of aviation now and in the future.
- Boeing employees participate in life-long learning through company-provided educational incentives.
- Boeing employs many of the who’s who in aerospace today and you may get the opportunity to work with and learn from them.
Company leaders will be at Columbia on Oct 18-19 interviewing for a limited group of challenging engineering assignments within Boeing. To fill these roles, we are seeking resumes from outstanding engineering students from top engineering universities throughout the country who have demonstrated a desire to work in aerospace.
Students with relative engineering work or academic research, and exceptional organization and collaboration skills as demonstrated through leadership positions in design teams or in student and civic organizations, are encouraged to apply. A GPA of 3.5 or higher is preferred and a US Person status is required. Positions across multiple engineering skill areas are available. Internship positions are available for summer of 2012 and full-time positions are available for undergraduate and graduate students graduating between December of 2011 and June of 2012.
Application Instructions (In Addition to Applying via LionSHARE):
To apply please go to https://jobs.boeing.com/JobSeeker/JobSearch, scroll to Job Req # and enter the appropriate requisition number below.
- Intern Job Requisition Number: 11-1017764
- Full-Time Job Requisition Number: 11-1017845
- Your Event Code for this opportunity, for both Intern and Full-Time opportunities is: Lions 2011
You will need to be logged in before you can complete the application process. If you have not previously created a profile you will need to do so.
The deadline to submit your resume for the event is Sunday, October 2.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ric Scaramella at 562-797-0260 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Every day, Boeing employees are an integral part of the aerospace dream. If you grew up visualizing yourself working on products and services that define our world and the future of aerospace, then you belong at Boeing! We hope you’ll submit your resume for an opportunity to become part of the Boeing team.