CC Major Declaration for Sophomores (Class of 2016) Starts TOMORROW (March 11-14)
Most majors can be officially declared using the online declaration system March 11-14. The departments on the list below, however, also require written departmental approval to finalize your declaration. Once the declaration period begins, please take this form to the appropriate department to obtain approval (addresses listed below).
- Architecture (500 Diana)
- Comparative Literature & Society (Heyman Ctr.)
- Creative Writing (617 Kent)
- Earth & Environmental Sciences (556-557 Schermerhorn ext.)
- East Asian Languages & Cultures (407 Kent)
- Film Studies (513 Dodge)
- Italian (502 Hamilton)
- Latin American and Iberian Cultures (101 Casa Hispánica)
- Middle Eastern, South Asian, and African Studies (513 Knox)
- Physics (704 Pupin)
- Psychology-- Departmental approval is required to add a psychology major but not a concentration. For instructions please see www.columbia.edu/cu/psychology/dept/ugrad/PSYC.html or contact email@example.com.
- Sustainable Development (2910 Broadway, Hogan Hall Suite A110)
- Urban Studies (208 Hamilton)
- Visual Arts (310 Dodge)