Center for Career Education - Internships, Jobs, Resources at CCE: July 19, 2011
Are you following @ColumbiaCCE on Twitter?
We tweet daily about career development-related articles - such as this popular piece about how introverts can be better networkers - and about new jobs/internships posted in LionSHARE . During the academic year, you can also check for updates on workshops and events. Make sure to take a look at our tipsheet on how to use Twitter professionally so you can make the most of your job search and develop your personal brand.
If you're looking for a summer position or want to get ahead on your fall search, take a look at these live internships postings in LionSHARE. But don't limit yourself to just these listings--create a Job Agent in LionSHARE and have new and updated postings emailed to you every day!
- African American Policy Forum - Game Developer Internship/ID 57967 (Exp. Date 7/27/2011)
- OTR Global - Investment Research Intern/ID 42997 (Exp. Date 7/27/2011)
- Simon and Schuster - Fall 2011 Intern/ ID 51994 (Exp. Date 7/23/2011)
- Office of Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer - Civic Leaders of Tomorrow Public Policy Fellowship/ID 53733 (Exp. Date 7/22/2011)
- Vinson & Elkins L.L.P. - Student Intern/ID 57684 (Exp. Date 7/22/2011)
- Sarah Hall Productions - Public Relations Intern at Sarah Hall Productions/ID 57741 (Exp. Date 7/23/2011)
- Boosey & Hawkes - Editorial Internship/ID 58009 (Exp. Date 7/28/2011)
- ZogSports - Management Reporting and Analysis Intern/ID 47380 (Exp. Date 7/27/2011)
- Argopoint LLC - Summer Intern/ID 57960 (Exp. Date 7/27/2011)
- MIR Communications - Production Management Internship/ID 57973 (Exp. Date 7/27/2011)
- Fueled - Journalism Intern/ID 57759 (Exp. Date 7/23/2011)