Take a brief pause from your midterm studies and dreams of spring break to join our online chats this afternoon at 4pm for the Science Technology Engineering Internship Program - STEP Chat RSVP or the Summer CCE Network - SCCEN Chat RSVP and learn how you can avail of alumni mentors, networking events, and ongoing career support this summer!
Also, RSVP now to participate in exclusive small group visits to CNN Newsroom and Penguin Group in April. Read on for more juicy opportunities to make connections with employers and alumni on your return from spring break.
Niamh and all at CCE
CC Dinner & Discussion Series – Tuesday, Mar. 25
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Learn more about starting your own business over an informal dinner with CC alumnus Adam Nguyen (CC ’98), co-founder and COO/CFO of eBrevia. Seats are limited, so grab yours today! Register here .
Media Networking Night (MNN) - Wednesday, Mar. 26
Meet with 200+ media industry professionals from organizations like CBS News, Discovery Communications, Macmillan, Huffington Post, and more! Light refreshments will be served. Register here . Prepare by attending How to Work a Room: A Prep Session for MNN on Monday, Mar. 24.
Attend the Startup Career Fair on Friday, Mar. 28!
Touch up your resume and practice your introduction for the employers coming to campus for the Startup Career Fair on Friday, Mar. 28 . Representatives from Birchbox, Square, Uber, Venture For America, ZocDoc, and many more will be present at this exclusive event open only to Columbia students and alumni. Register today!
Mentors for SEAS Students!
Are you a SEAS student who has obtained a summer internship in the STEM field? If so, join STEP , which will provide you with the opportunity to expand your network by connecting further with SEAS alumni and students. Apply now . Space is limited, so apply early.
Apply to a CCASSIP internship position for summer 2014!
There are several opportunities still available in LionSHARE in a variety of industries including government, the arts, legal, advertising, not-for-profit and more! Search for “CCASSIP” in LionSHARE – new positions will continue to be posted through spring 2014. Deadlines vary by position. To view all summer positions click here .
Calendar at a Glance: Mar. 10-21
All Day Event
Set up a job agent in LionSHARE so you don't miss a single opportunity! In the meantime, we've pulled a few examples of current positions that we thought might be of interest to you. Employers are posting positions every day, and the active employment and internship opportunities below are just a small sample of the thousands currently available. View details via the links and log on to LionSHARE to apply today.
The jobs listed below expire between Mar. 16 and Mar. 22 .
- Civic Entertainment Group - Coordinator, Marketing & Promotions (Job ID: 133531)
- GuidePoint Global - Healthcare Research Analyst (Job ID: 133537)
- Rocco & Associates Wealth Management - Finance & Marketing Operations Associate (Job ID: 132756)
- Clifford Chance US LLP - Paralegal (Job ID: 133828)
- Booz Allen Hamilton - Strategic Consultant (Job ID: 134006)
The internships listed below expire between Mar. 16 and Mar. 24
- A Bridge for Children International - Program Assistant - CEOBeijing (Job ID: 124572)
- Greenlight Initiative - Computer Information Intern (Job ID: 133311)
- Direct Agents - PR and Marketing Intern (Job ID: 133675)
- Southwest Airlines - Southwest Airlines Fall 2014 Internships (Job ID: 133732)
- Protocol Capital Management, LLC - Analyst Intern (Job ID: 133526)
Below is just one of the employers recruiting on campus that you may have missed. View details via the links and log on to LionSHARE to apply. Don't have On-Campus Interview access? Complete the mandatory On-Campus Recruiting Program Overview online training and sign off on the new policies and procedures. The schedule listed below expires on Mar. 20 .
- G2 FinTech - Software Engineer (Schedule ID: 3915)
The jobs listed below expire between Mar. 19 and Mar. 28 .
- NYC Wholesale Diamonds - Marketing Intern (Job ID: 133660)
- Parent Scout - Tutor and or Babysitter/Nanny (Job ID: 133890)
- Nan Fisher Entertainment - Marketing/Advertising Intern (Job ID: 133926)
- Societe Generale - Full-Time INTERNSHIP - Front Office Trading Assistant (MUNI Desk) (Job ID: 134498)
- Jacobs & Burleigh LLP - Law Firm Word Processor (PT/Evenings) (Job ID: 134396)
Lime Connect : Google Student Opportunities - Application Deadline: Sunday, Mar. 16
BOLD Discovery is a three-day interactive conference at Google NY that provides first-year students who are traditionally underrepresented in the tech industry an intro to Google's organizational structure, business operations and culture. AdCamp is a two-day program that is open to current third-year students interested in online advertising. To learn more and apply, please visit The Lime Network .
OECD Student Ambassador Program - Application Deadline: Sunday, Mar. 30. Please email Elodie Turchi at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Save the Date for #StartupColumbia - Friday, Apr. 11 #StartupColumbia
Structural Engineering Opportunities at Jacobs and WSP - See entry level structural engineer
Nestlé Purina College Sweepstakes - See Facebook or nestlepurinacareers.com/sweepstakes and current internships and entry-level jobs .
Paid Strategic Planning Internship at McCann Regan Campbell Ward - See Strategic Planner internship in healthcare advertising
Summer 2014 Sports Marketing Internship at PUMA - See Sports Marketing Intern