Center for Career Education - This week at CCE: May 6-10, 2013
Best of luck with final exams, papers, and presentations!
Remember it's not too late to look for summer internships and full-time jobs - read on for some good opportunities and events. When you're ready, call 212-854-5609 to schedule an appointment with a career counselor to discuss your search or any other career matter. We're available now and all summer for in-person or phone appointments.
Niamh and all at CCE
Complete the 2013 Graduating Student Survey by May 13 for a chance to win an Apple TV!
Congratulations to the two winners of the Amazon Kindle Fires in our first-round prize giveaway. In order to be eligible to win our next prize - an Apple TV - please share your plans for the future with CCE and complete the Survey by Monday, May 13 . Future prizes include a second Apple TV and an iPad mini; winners will be drawn and announced later in the summer.
Do you 'like' what you see on our Facebook page?
Take the CCE Social Media Survey and let us know what content you want to see on Facebook, Twitter, and more. You could win a Kindle!
Enter the 2nd Annual CCE Video Contest!
In addition to planning your summer internship, it isn’t too early to begin thinking of your submission for the CCE Video Contest. This is a chance to show off your creativity by creating a short video of your summer internship experience! Submissions will be due by September 11, 2013 and the winner will receive over $100 of Columbia gear! For more information, visit http://bit.ly/NeeFDM .
Calendar at a Glance: May 6 - 10
May 9 is the last day of Quick Questions until Sept. 3; Counseling Sessions are available throughout the summer by calling 212-854-5609.
CCE will be closed for the day. CCE will re-open on May 13 at 9a.m.
The jobs listed below expire between May 14 and May 17.
- SI PRO Consulting LLC - SAP Consultant (Job ID 104860)
- NYU Langone Medical Center - Research Data Associate (Job ID 107105)
- Frontera Capital Advisors LLC - Financial Analyst (Job ID 107123)
- GeoStructures, Inc. - Entry Level Geotechnical Engineer (Job ID 107355)
- Sapient, Global Markets Associate - Technology Consultant (Job ID 107434)
The internships listed below expire between May 11 and May 16.
- Inside New York - Sales Associate Internship (Job ID 106951)
- Inside New York - Marketing and Social Media Intern (Job ID 106948)
- Green Mustache Marketing - Communications Intern (Job ID 107099)
- Mondelez International - Financial Associate Internship (Job ID 107197)
- Cambridge Alliance Capital - Account Executive Internship (Job ID 107242)
- W. W. Norton & Company - Electronic Media Summer Internship (Job ID 107294)
- OTC Markets - UNIX/Linux System Administrator (Job ID 107312)
The jobs listed below expire between May 13 and May 17.
- Acquity Group - PT Operations Assistant (Job ID 106284)
- Timetrics - C++ Programmer (Job ID 107098)
- Equinox Corporation - Office Manager (Job ID 107110)
- Transportation Alternatives - Data Entry Assistant (Job ID 107200)
- Terry Sullivan Interiors - Computer Guru (Job ID 107246)
- The Hackerati - Apprentice (Job ID 107384)
Earth Institute Internships - deadline to apply May 12
NYC UNCUBED Career Fair May 17 with 60+ hiring companies, music, speakers, and games. Students save 50% online with the code COLUMBIASTU.
ThinkChicago: Lollapalooza 2013 - Meet leaders in Chicago’s technology sector, attend all three days of Lollapalooza, attend speed interviews by local companies, and more - deadline to apply May 31