Center for Education - This Week at CCE: Feb. 21-25, 2011
Love, the Sequel - On Valentine's week we told you to love yourself and indentify your interests. This week and next it's about spreading the love to everyone you meet, especially at the following networking events and career fairs where you can build relationships with and learn from interesting people. Review the lists of attendees, research those of interest, and come prepared to ask questions - that's how you show love! Remember: most jobs are found through referrals so take advantage of these opportunities at Columbia.
- SEAS Speed Networking for Engineers on Feb. 23 , featuring companies like Bloomberg, Google, Major League Baseball, Mercedes-Benz USA and Intel Corporation.
- Civic Engagement Networking Night on Feb. 24 . Organizations represented include the Transdiaspora Network, RightRides for Women's Safety, Artist as Citizen, New York Legal Assistance Group, and Zimbabwe Orphans Fund.
- College to Career on Mar. 1. Dean Moody-Adams will open this informal "meet & greet" with CC alumni from a diverse range of majors and careers.
- Not-For-Profit and Public Service Career Fair on Mar. 4 . Meet the Fresh Air Fund, Harlem Children's Zone, Teach for America, City Year and others.
- International Organizations Day , also on Mar. 4 . The Peace Corps, International Labour Organization, and UNICEF will be there.
Also, check out some of the great job and internship opportunities from DraftFCB ( 24568 ), Consumer Reports ( 49763 ), Zynga ( 50281 ), New York City Department of Education ( 50282 ), American Express Publishing ( 49388 ), and many more currently listed in LionSHARE. Scroll down for more opportunities.