Guest entrance to University Commencement is by ticket only. All guests over the age of three will need a ticket to enter University Commencement. Graduates do not need tickets to participate in the academic procession.
Tickets are neither distributed nor required for guests to attend Class Day.
You can pick up your tickets in 401 Lerner during the following times:
Monday, March 26 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Tuesday, March 27 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 28 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Each graduating student is eligible to receive no more than four (4) guest tickets for University Commencement.
- Due to space limitations, we are unable to accommodate requests for additional tickets to Commencement.
Tickets MUST be picked up at one of the scheduled times. Commencement tickets will not be available at any other time.
Graduates must claim all tickets in advance, and should plan to distribute tickets to their guests prior to the morning of Commencement.
Please note the following instructions for claiming tickets:
- Bring your CUID. You may not receive your tickets without your CUID.
- Be ready to provide the phonetic spelling of your name. When you pick up your tickets, you will also complete a “name card” that will be used at the Class Day ceremony. This will be used to assist those reading student names during Class Day.
- If you have extenuating circumstances (i.e. you do not live in New York City) you may send someone to pick up your tickets for you. They must present a completed proxy form.
- Your proxy must bring the form, along with his/her CUID to one of the designated Commencement ticket distribution locations to pick up your tickets.