GLOBAL INTERNSHIPS FOR COLUMBIA STUDENTS! Information Session (1/23)
Summer 2012 CCE Internships – CEO, CU In, STEP
Intern around the world this summer! CEO internships (undergraduates only) are available for various majors and are located in six cities around the world. STEP positions (undergraduates and graduates) are internships focused on science, technology and engineering. The CU In Network (undergraduates and graduates) is a student and alumni network for interns working in five cities around the USA. For more information on all programs, please feel free to review the link.
Sample of Current Internship Opportunities (please click above for complete list!)
Deadlines for all on 1/29/2012!
- CEO Amman: Writer/Assistant Editor- Front Row Publishing
- CEO Amman: Sustainable Development-Sustainability Excellence-
- CEO Beijing: Urban Design Summer Intern- AECOM
- CEO Beijing: Climate Change/Social Media Intern- Climate Action
- CEO Hong Kong: Consulting Summer Internship- Roland Berger
- CEO Hong Kong: Art Director Summer Internship- DDB Worldwide
- CEO London: Film/Entertainment Internship- Revolver Entertainment-
- CEO London: TV Development Research- Medialab
- CEO Shanghai: Business Strategy Intern- Lucid360
- CEO Shanghai: United Foundation for Children’s Health Intern- United Family Healthcare
- CEO Singapore: Communications Intern- TWG Tea
- STEP: IT/Software Development - Kaptur
- CEO Singapore: Engineering- Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology-
- CUIn: To join CU In, apply here or to apply to be a CU In Ambassador, click here
CEO, STEP, CU In Information Sessions:
5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
CCE Conference Room