Looking for an exciting summer engineering, science or technology internship?
The Science, Technology, Engineering Program (STEP) offers current sophomores or juniors attending SEAS, CC or GS summer 2011 internships in engineering fields through partnerships developed by the Center for Career Education (CCE). Learn more on CCE's web site.
Follow these STEPS to Apply:
- Attend one of the following mandatory Secrets of a Successful Application workshops. You can’t apply unless you attend! RSVP via the web calendar.
- Friday, November 19th, 12:00-2:00 pm: CCE Conference Room
- Monday, November 22nd, 5:00-7:00 pm: CCE Conference Room
- Friday, December 3rd, 12:00-2:00 pm: CCE Conference Room
- Tuesday, December 7th, 4:00-6:00 pm: CCE Conference Room
- Wednesday, December 8th, 5:00-7:00 pm: CCE Conference Room
- Saturday, December 11th, 2:00-4:00 pm: CCE Conference Room
- Mark your calendars to attend the mandatory STEP Professional Development Day on Friday, January 21stto learn how to ace the interview and connect your classroom experiences to industry
- Review application procedures on CCE's web site. Deadline to apply: January 9th
- Update your resume. Visit CCE for a walk-in Monday–Friday 1-4PM, or call us at (212) 854-5609 for an appointment.
Have questions? We can answer them!
Associate Director of Undergraduate Career Development
Senior Associate Director of Experiential Education & Student Enterprises