NEW PROGRAM: Special Concentration in Business Management
The Special Concentration in Business Management combines financial and managerial coursework — taught by Business School professors — with electives in economics, psychology, and sociology.
20-25 students will be selected to receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed placement in the following popular undergraduate business courses: BUSI W3013, W3021, W3701, W3703, & ECON W4280 (must reserve in advance through Program Manager)
- Access to special guest speaker presentations at the Business School, including one or more business leader or faculty presentations exclusively for selected students
- Formal and informal networking opportunities with Business School students, faculty, and/or alumni
To apply for the Special Concentration in Business Management, you must:
1) be a sophomore or junior in Columbia College or the School of General Studies
2) have a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher
3) have received a B+ or better in at least two out of the three pre-requisite courses:
1 – STAT W1001, STAT W1111, STAT W1211, PSYC W1610, or SOCI W3020
2 – ECON W1105
3 – PSYC W1001, PSYC W1010, or SOCI W1000
Apply at http://www.gsb.columbia.edu/undergraduate/ by Monday, March 7, 2011, 9:00 a.m.
Questions should be directed to Claudia Fong at email@example.com