Summer Ecosystem Experiences for Undergraduates - Apps Due: March 1st - Apply Now!
We are now accepting applications!
Undergraduate students of all majors at Columbia may apply to:
Summer Ecosystem Experiences for Undergraduates (SEE-U)
Summer 2012 Field Sites (5 weeks, 6 credits):
- Jordan: Amman, Aqaba, Dana, and Wadi Mujib
- Brazil: The Atlantic Forest
- Puerto Rico: El Yunque National Forest
- Dominican Republic: Punta Cana
Learn ecology and environmental sustainability in unique natural settings through applied field techniques:
- Earn 6 Undergraduate Credits in just 5 weeks.
- No prerequisites required to enroll.
- Fellowship funding is available through CERC.
SEE-U is offered by the Center for Environmental Research and Conservation (CERC) at Columbia University’s Earth Institute.
Visit our website for more information or contact CERC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-0149.
- Rolling admissions - apply early for fellowship consideration.
- Next application review date is MARCH 1, 2012.