Timeline for Fall Study Abroad...
Timeline for fall study abroad:
Are you planning on studying abroad this fall or academic year? Application and other campus deadlines are fast approaching…
Clearance Deadline: March 15th
You will need academic permission or “Clearance” from your school. Contact the appropriate person by school:
- CC Clearance: See Scott Carpenter in 105 Carman Mon- Thurs 1:30 – 4:00.
- SEAS Clearance: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- GS Clearance: Email Vanessa Karahalios at email@example.com for an appointment
Program Application Deadlines: Will vary by program.
Check with your desired program directly for exact deadlines. Most will be around March 1st, but some may be earlier.
Registration Deadline: April15
Once you have been admitted to your chosen program you will need to register to study abroad.
- CC& SEAS: You will find the form here, or http://ogp.columbia.edu/pdf-files/registration_8_15_07.pdf.
- GS: You will find the form here, or http://ogp.columbia.edu/pages/columbia_students/GS/apply/index.html