Throughout fall of 2014, Student Engagement will offer interactive workshops for undergraduate students interested in developing and enhancing their leadership skills. The workshops will focus on various topics, with some catered specifically for students involved in clubs and organizations. Please register for a workshop via email.
Building Better Teams
Thursday, November 13, 5:00-6:30 p.m. in Lerner 403
How do you increase your team’s effectiveness? This workshop will enable participants to engage in small, team-based activities designed to help students identify their organizations’ priorities, maximize on members’ strengths and develop a plan to hit the ground running in the coming semester.
- Strengthening Club Culture
- Myers Briggs: Exploring Your Personality
- Looking Ahead: Strategic Planning
- Tackling Uncomfortable Conversations
- Times of Transition: Succession Planning