Application for Host Organizations
The deadline to apply to host the 2013 Kenneth Cole Fellows has now passed. Please refer back to this page in the fall of 2013 for information about applying to host the 2014 Kenneth Cole Fellows.
Criteria on which Columbia University will base its selection may include, without limitation, the following:
- The potential impact of the project on the community.
- The quality of the opportunity for Fellows to learn about community engagement and change. Preference will be given to projects which allow for meaningful contact between the Fellows and community members.
- The potential of the identified community need to be translated into a quality, team-based internship project manageable within a 10-week period.
- The quality of the proposal and the degree to which it demonstrates the potential client’s full understanding of the program. Preference will be given to solution-oriented projects with measureable results.
- The proposed client’s commitment to providing staff time to liaise with Columbia administrators and work with the Fellows.
Questions regarding submissions may be directed to Natasha Rossi.
(THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS WAS JANUARY 15, 2013.)