Frequently Asked Questions
The following are a list of frequently asked questions from across Student Affairs collected here in one place for your convenience. You can browse by topic/department or search by keyword.
Graduation and beyond, Center for Student Advising
You can find information about the 3-2 Program in this brochure. Take a look and contact your CSA adviser if you have further questions.
Read the CSA fact sheet regarding the SIPA 5-Year MIA/MPA Program. Contact your CSA adviser if you have further questions.
Read the CSA fact sheet regarding the graduate school application process.
- Admitted Students (15)
- Center for Student Advising (30)
- Classes (8)
- Currently Enrolled Students (17)
- CUSP FAQ (10)
- CUSP Summer Enhancement Fellowships (19)
- Frequently Asked Question From Faculty (7)
- Frequently Asked Question From Parents (3)
- Frequently Asked Question From Students (20)
- Graduation and beyond (5)
- Judicial Affairs and Community Standards (30)
- Majors (3)
- MTAC FAQ (10)
- Parents and Families (13)
- Policies and Procedures for Student Leaders (11)
- Preprofessional Advising (3)
- Prospective Students (11)
- Residential Life (4)
- Residential Programs FAQ (4)
- Scholars Program (29)
- Student Engagement (11)
- Time Away (4)