No, you must have guaranteed housing status.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are a list of frequently asked questions from across Student Affairs collected here in one place for your convenience. You can browse by topic/department or search by keyword.
Residential Programs, Residential Programs FAQ
No, you must be an undergraduate SEAS or CC student with guaranteed housing status.
You should go speak with your financial aid adviser and consult with him or her about your particular situation.
Rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors are eligible to apply.
- Admitted Students (15)
- Center for Student Advising (20)
- Classes (8)
- Currently Enrolled Students (17)
- CUSP FAQ (10)
- CUSP Summer Enhancement Fellowships (19)
- Frequently Asked Question From Faculty (7)
- Frequently Asked Question From Parents (3)
- Frequently Asked Question From Students (20)
- Graduation and beyond (5)
- Judicial Affairs and Community Standards (30)
- Majors (3)
- Parents and Families (13)
- Policies and Procedures for Student Leaders (11)
- Preprofessional Advising (3)
- Prospective Students (11)
- Residential Programs (4)
- Residential Programs FAQ (4)
- Scholars Program (29)
- Student Development and Activities (11)
- Time Away (4)