Mission and Goals
International Student Programs and Services (ISPS) is committed to providing a caring and supportive atmosphere for international students through a variety of academic and student life resources. ISPS aims to infuse international perspectives into the support services offered to students, enable individuals to represent their international background with their own story, advocate for the importance of a diverse international population in academic and social life, and stimulate conversation about international issues.
- Guide international students through a smooth transition to the Columbia community
- Serve as the main contact for issues international students face during the undergraduate career
- Provide programming and services on and off campus that will enhance the international student experience
- Connect international students to the vital and relevant resources needed to thrive at Columbia
- Create awareness of the numerous international communities undergraduate students encompass
- Support and assist international students in planning for life beyond Columbia