ABP Student Advisory Board
The Alternative Break Program (ABP) Student Board is made up of six student leaders with a passion for service and who have extensive service trip experience. The ABP Student Board works with the Office of Civic Action and Engagement (CAE) to uphold the mission of the program and will serve as a resource to students or student groups interested in organizing or participating in an alternative break trip. The Student Board responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help interested students think through the various aspects of organizing a trip such as logistical details, fundraising questions and how to develop and manage a team.
- Review and make acceptance decisions regarding preliminary proposals.
- Review and make acceptance and funding recommendations to CAE regarding final proposals.
- Facilitate trainings for ABP teams that are preparing for trips throughout the year.
- Guide Trip Leaders through the ABP program before, during and after their trips.
The 2012-2013 ABP Student Advisory Board
Alicia Ciocca, Co-President
Melissa Peterson, Co-President
Lucas Oliver, Junior Member
Grace Tan, Senior Member
Ryan Rivera, Junior Member
Isabella Langone, Junior Member