Student Advisory Board
The Alternative Break Program (ABP) Student Board is made up of six student leaders with a passion for civic engagement and who have extensive service trip experience. The ABP Student Board works with Student Engagement to uphold the mission of the program and will serve as a resource to students or student groups interested in organizing or participating in an alternative break trip. The Student Board responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Help interested students think through the various aspects of organizing a trip such as logistical details, fundraising questions and how to develop and manage a team.
- Review and make acceptance decisions regarding preliminary proposals.
- Review and make acceptance and funding recommendations to CAE regarding final proposals.
- Facilitate trainings for ABP teams that are preparing for trips throughout the year.
- Guide Trip Leaders through the ABP program before, during and after their trips.
The 2013-2014 ABP Student Advisory Board
Isabella Langone, Co-Chair
Ryan Rivera, Co-Chair
Lily Liu-Krason, Board Member
Lucas Oliver, Board Member
Julia Peck, Board Member
Tracey Wang, Board Member