Submit Final Proposal
Only submit a Final Proposal if you have submitted a Prelinimary Proposal and were invited by the ABP Student Advisory Board to submit a Final Proposal.
Those submitting a proposal may be accepted with financial support, accepted without financial support, or rejected.
- Final proposals accepted with financial support will be awarded an ABP matching grant that is based on the team’s final proposal. Teams that accept the ABP matching-grant are considered ABP-sponsored trips and therefore are required to follow the ABP policies and procedures, attend the trainings and to work with the ABP on developing and leading the trips.
- Final proposals accepted without financial support will be invited to participate in the ABP trainings and will be able to access the ABP for guidance and support. These trips, however, are autonomous from the ABP.
- Open the ABP Final Proposal.doc
- Read the instructions and complete the application. You may chose to review a sample proposal (ABP Final Proposal Sample.pdf) to get a better idea of what the review committee will be looking for.
- Save the document as a pdf.
- To SUBMIT your Final Proposal pdf, you email firstname.lastname@example.org with the pdf document attached and:
- The subject line “[Your Name] - Final Proposal Application: [Spring/Summer]”
- Text body: Full Name, Phone Number