Submit Final Proposal
Final Proposal Submissions
Final Proposals may only be submitted by those with approval from the ABP Student Advisory Board.
Applicants may be accepted with financial support, or accepted without financial support, or rejected.
- Final proposals accepted with financial support will be awarded an ABP matching grant that is based on the team’s final proposal. Teams that accept the ABP matching-grant are considered ABP-sponsored trips and therefore are required to follow the ABP policies and procedures, attend the trainings and to work with the ABP on developing and leading the trips.
- Final proposals accepted without financial support will be invited to participate in the ABP trainings and will be able to access the ABP for guidance and support. These trips, however, are autonomous from the ABP.
- Open the ABP Final Application.doc
- Read the instructions and complete the application.
- To SUBMIT the Final Proposal, you email firstname.lastname@example.org with the document attached and:
- The subject line “[Your Name] - Final Proposal Application: [Winter/Spring/Summer]”
- Text body: Full Name, Phone Number