2014 New Student Orientation Committee Application
As you complete this application, please keep in mind that the New Student Orientation Program welcomes all new students including first-year, transfer, visiting and combined plan.
Compensation for 2014 NSOP Committee
- Free housing during Interim periods and Summer Semester
- $4,500.00 stipend to be paid throughout the summer (an additional $500.00 for NSOP Student Chairs)
- Two weeks of vacation during the summer
Important Dates for 2014 NSOP Committee
Please review the important dates and information for the 2014 NSOP Committee. Students must be availablbe for ALL dates listed below to be considered for the positions.
- Must be available for spring trainings taking place every Friday from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. beginning on Friday, February 28 and concluding on Friday, May 2. There will not be a training on Friday, March 21.
- Must be available for spring retreat on Saturday, March 8 from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Must be available for spring CC/OL training on Wednesday, May 7. (Time TBD)
- Must attend the Orientation retreat from Tuesday, May 27 - Thursday, May 29
- Work 40 hours/week during the summer
- First day of full-time work is Friday, May 30
- NSOP Committee receives two weeks of vacation during the summer. The vacations are set for Monday, June 30 - Friday, July 4 and Monday, August 4 - Friday, August 8.
- Be present for the duration of the 2014 NSOP (Sunday, August 24 - Monday, September 1)
Contact the Orientation Program
505 Alfred Lerner Hall
New York, NY 10027
Call: (212) 854-4909
For program-specific inquiries:
International Student Orientation: email@example.com
COÖP Pre-orientation: firstname.lastname@example.org
CUE Pre-orientation: email@example.com
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.