As you complete this application, please keep in mind that the New Student Orientation Program welcomes all new students, including first-year, transfer, visiting, and combined plan. The application will close on Friday, January 30 at 12:00 pm.
For the Barnard Committee application, please click here.
Compensation for 2015 NSOP Committee
- Free housing during interim periods and summer terms
- $4,500.00 stipend to be paid throughout the summer (an additional $500.00 for NSOP student chair)
- Two weeks of vacation during the summer
Important Dates for 2015 NSOP Committee
Please review the important dates and information for the 2015 NSOP committee. Students must be available for ALL dates listed below to be considered for the positions.
- Must be available for spring trainings taking place every Friday from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. beginning on Friday, February 27, and concluding on Friday, May 1. There will not be a training on Friday, March 20
- Must be available for spring retreat on Saturday, March 7, from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Must be available for spring CC/OL training on Wednesday, May 6 (Time TBD)
- Must attend the orientation retreat from Tuesday, May 26 - Thursday, May 28
- Work 30 hours/week during June and July
- Work 40 hours/week during August
- First day of full-time work is Monday, June 1
- NSOP Committee receives two weeks of vacation during the summer. The vacations are set for Monday, June 29 - Friday, July 3, and Monday, August 3 - Friday, August 7
- Be present for the duration of the 2015 NSOP (Sunday, August 30 - Monday, September 7)