Summer RA Application
Hi! We are excited that you are interested in the summer RA position at Columbia.
You must be a current or former RA to be considered for the position.
It's a unique leadership experience that will challenge and grow you from May to August. The position description carefully outlines important dates and expectations. It is critical that all applicants read and understand the position description before applying.
- Please include at least one current or former CA/GHD/AD as a reference in your application.
- Compensation for the Summer RA position is housing in one of our summer residence halls.
- The position begins May 18, 2013 and ends August 16, 2013.
- All Summer RAs must attend a one-day training on Monday May 20, 2013.
- Summer RAs report directly to Summer Graduate Hall Directors, who will work with the Director of Residential Programs.
- Sign-ups for interview times will take place Monday February 4 – Wednesday February 6.
- We will conduct interviews and our selection process between February 11 and 22.
- Offers for positions will be sent out by Friday March 4; acceptance of offers must be returned to by 5 pm Thursday March 8.
- All current and past RAs and CAs are eligible. Priority will be given to RAs and CAs who are returning as Residential Programs staff members for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Please take the time to submit the following application by February 3, 2013.
If you have any questions, feel free to be in touch with Anna Schmidt-MacKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-9134.