We are excited that you are interested in the summer RA position at Columbia. This is a unique leadership experience that will challenge and grow you from May to August. The position description carefully outlines important dates and expectations. It is critical that all applicants read and understand the position description before applying.
- Only current and past RAs/CAs, who are currently in good job standing, are eligible. Priority will be given to RAs and CAs who are returning as Residential Programs staff members for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- All Summer RAs must attend a one-day training on Monday May 23, 2015.
- Compensation for the Summer RA position is housing in one of our summer residence halls.
- The position begins May 23, 2015 and ends August 15, 2015.
- Summer RAs report directly to Summer Graduate Hall Directors, who will work with the Associate Director of Special Interest Communities and Faculty Initiatives.
- Sign-ups for interview times will take place February 13 – February 17.
- We will conduct interviews and our selection process between February 18 and 24.
- Offers for positions will be sent out by February 27th; acceptance of offers must be returned to by 5 pm March 3rd.
- Please include at least one current or former CA/GHD/AD as a reference in your application.
Applications are due by February 13, 2015. If you have any questions, feel free to be in touch with Nathan Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-6173