Hi! We are excited that you are interested in the summer GHD position at Columbia. It's a unique leadership experience that will challenge and grow you from May to August. The position description carefully outlines important dates and expectations. It is critical that all applicants read and understand the position description before applying.
Application Deadline is January 31, 2014.
- Compensation for the Summer GHD for Administration is housing in one of our summer residence halls.
- Compensation for the Summer GHD position is housing in one of our summer residence halls and a $1500 stipend.
- The position begins May 18, 2014 and ends August 17, 2014.
- Summer GHDs must lead a one-day training on Monday May 19, 2014.
- Summer GHDs report directly to the Associate Director for Special Interest Housing and Faculty Initiatives.
- We will conduct interviews and our selection process between February 3 - 7, 2014.
- Offers for positions will be sent out by February 10; acceptance of offers must be returned to by 5 pm Wednesday, February 12.
- All current and past GHDs eligible.
If you have any questions, feel free to be in touch with Nathan Johnson at email@example.com or 212-854-6173.