COLUMBIA 101 is a program offered each year for incoming Columbia College and Columbia Engineering first-year and transfer students and their families. If you have questions about your eligibility to participate, please contact the COLUMBIA 101 planning team via email.
At these unique programs, students and their families:
- Collect practical information about course selection and degree requirements
- Ask questions about life on campus, and get answers from current students and parents
- Learn about campus life, academic advising, and support services
- Build relationships with fellow students, alumni, and advising deans
- Meet other families and plan to stay connected over the summer months and beyond
- Begin preparing for the move to campus
- Celebrate the newest members of Columbia Lions!
Transfer students are encouraged to attend the COLUMBIA 101 June 29 session on campus. If you are unable to attend COLUMBIA 101, similar advising sessions will be offered at the beginning of the New Student Orientation Program (NSOP) in late August.