Graduate Hall Director (GHD) Position
Each year the Office of Residential Programs selects a motivated and engaged team of Graduate Hall Directors (GHDs) that work with our RAs and CAs to maintain a supportive and inclusive environment within our residence halls. Additionally, the GHDs work with their staffs to offer educational opportunities that foster an enriching student experience for all of our residents. Our team of GHDs support the mission, vision, and values of Residential Programs in their work within our campus community and in their work supervising our undergraduate student staff.
Application & Selection Process for the 2014-2015 Academic Year:
The GHD Committee is no longer accepting applications for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- GHD Priority Application Deadline: Monday, February 10, 2014
- GHD Application Final Deadline: Friday, March 7, 2014
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and priority will be given to applicants who apply by the February 10 deadline.
The GHD recruitment & selection process involves two rounds of interviews. Interview teams will consist of a combination of 2-4 Associate Directors, Graduate Hall Directors, or Resident Advisers. Interviews will be held over the phone but if applicants are going to be in the NYC area it is preferred that applicants come to campus to interview.
- Select candidate will participate in First Round Interviews that will occur between February 10 – March 21.
- Select candidates from the First Round Interviwe process will move on to Second Round Interviews that will be ongoing throughout February and March.
- All final decisions will go out on April 4, 2014.
- Candidates will have until April 15, 2014 to accept or decline the GHD position offer.
For questions regarding the GHD position specficially, please consult the Graduate Hall Director Position Description or Frequently Asked Questions. Further questions can be directed towards Keith Blankenship (email@example.com) or Tara Hanna (firstname.lastname@example.org).