Brownstone Review Committee Application
The goal of the Brownstone Review Committee is to oversee a fair review process that will determine which groups will reside in the 536, 542, and 546 brownstones located on 114th Street.
The committee, which will consist of students and administrators, will meet to develop criteria that will outline a successful application process for groups who are interested in living in these residences. Students interested in serving on the committee must complete the attached application so that we may vet for a committee that is as fair as possible. While there will be both Greek-affiliated and non-affiliated students serving on the committee, no student serving on the committee may be part of the application process. Students who serve on this committee must be in good academic and judicial standing.
Role of the Committee:
- Develop the criteria for a successful application
- Hold open information sessions to help answer any questions or clarify the process
- Review completed applications
- Make recommendations to Dean Shollenberger for final decision
- February 24th: Students interested in serving on the committee must submit completed applications via the application below by 5:00pm
- February 27th: Review and vetting of applicants begins
- March 9th: Committee convenes to hear charges and expectations
- April 13th: Brownstone applications available
- April 15-28th: Open information sessions
- October 5th: Completed applications due to committee by 9:00 pm
- October: Applications reviewed
- November 9th: Decisions sent to applicants
Students interested in serving on the committee need to complete and submit the application below by 5pm on Friday, February 24th.