Center for Career Education - This week at CCE: Feb 4-8, 2013
It's been wonderful to catch up with many of you over the last few weeks!
Hope you're reading your job agents - we have new internships for you in Mumbai in LionSHARE, which reflect our expansion of our Columbia Experience Overseas (CEO) Internship program to India.
This Wednesday, bring your communication and research skills, interdisciplinary thinking, creativity and curiosity to Lerner Hall and meet with employers with full-time and internships in Advertising, Marketing and PR.
Also, check out the new research portal brought to you by our colleagues in SEAS.
Niamh and all at CCE
Industry Showcase: Advertising, Marketing, & Public Relations - Feb. 6
Meet with advertising, marketing, and public relations firms like Burson-Marsteller, the NBA, Time Inc. hiring for jobs and internships. Hosted by CCE and CWBS. Register !
Undergraduate Program in Sustainable Development Brown Bag – Feb. 8
CCE, The Earth Institute, and the Undergraduate Program in Sustainable Development present the opportunity to learn about career options and ways to follow growth in the field; tips on marketing your undergraduate degree to potential employers and ways to gain experience and meet people in your field of interest on and off campus. Registration is required.
Science, Technology or Engineering Mentors Available – Summer 2013!
Once you accept a summer internship, you can apply to be part of the STEP Program to receive many benefits, including a mentor! STEP students have worked with an array of employers, including Infosys, Metro North Railroad, Microsoft and many more. Click for program benefits.
Working in Boston, L.A., San Francisco, Seattle, or Washington, D.C. this summer?
Apply to be a paid CU In Ambassador and organize events for your city’s Columbia network! Join the CU In Network to connect with Columbia students and alumni in the area. Network benefits include an alumni mentor, opportunities to connect with employers, housing and roommate recommendations, and fun activities around the city planned by Columbia students.
Complete the WetFeet Career Benchmark!
Participate now to receive a career toolbox, access to a career webinar library, a chance to win scholarships, and make your employer preferences known.
Calendar at a Glance: Feb. 4 - Feb. 15
The jobs listed below expire between Feb. 13 and Feb. 14 .
- Capstone Equities - Real Estate Analyst (Job ID 99354)
- Amazon Software - Software Development Engineer (Job ID 99478)
- The D. E. Shaw Group - Rotational Associates Program (Job ID 99485)
- YouGov - Data Analyst (Job ID 99471)
- Epic - Project Manager/Implementation Consultant (Job ID 99278)
The internships listed below expire between Feb. 13 and Mar. 3 .
- Kreisler Manufacturing - Engineering Intern (Job ID 99259)
- National Economic & Social Rights Initiative - Video Editor/Media Production (Job ID 97080)
- Medallia, Inc. - Text Analytics Intern (Job ID 99319)
- Limited Brands - Merchandising Intern (Job ID 99307)
- NYC Mayor's Office of Environmental Remediation - Summer Intern (Job ID 99329)
- Crown Media Family Networks (Hallmark Channel & Hallmark Movie Channel) - Internship - CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS - Spring 2013 (Job ID 100881)
Below are just a few employers recruiting on campus that you may have missed. View details via the links and log on to LionSHARE to apply. Don't have On-Campus Recruiting? Go to OCR ACCESS . The schedules listed below close on Feb. 11 .
- Rockefeller University, The - Research Assistant (Schedule ID 3042)
- J.P. Morgan Chase - Technology Summer Intern Development Program (Schedule ID 3222)
- Hall Capital Partners LLC - Analyst, Portfolio Management Group (Schedule ID 3230)
The jobs listed below expire between Feb. 13 and Feb. 15 .
- Examkrackers - Marketing Rep (Job ID 99298)
- NYC Basketball - iPad Based Statisticians (Job ID 89753)
- Aktive Learning - Private Academic or Test Prep Tutors (Job ID 92362)
- Myhomepayge - Freelance Beat Writer (Job ID 99321)
Redbull North America - Redbull Wings Team Member (Job ID 99325)