We are currently accepting applications for NSOP Crew Chiefs. Please log-in using your UNI and password. All CC and SEAS students should be able to log into the system. The log-in is located in the upper right hand corner of this page. If you have any questions, please email the NSOP Staff.
Please note that if you are an RA, COOP, ISOP, CUE, Under1Roof Facilitator, or Consent Facilitator then you are unable to be a Crew Chief due to scheduling conflicts.
We do accept applications from students who are studying abroad during spring 2015.
See the Study Abroad Application for the separate application process.
If you are a Barnard student, please click here for the Barnard Crew Chief information and application.
- February 27: Applications are due on Friday, February 27, at 12:00 p.m. EST
- March 6: Group interviews will take place on Friday, March 6, 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. or 4:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- March 9 - 11: Individual interviews will take place Monday, March 9 - Wednesday, March 11.
- April 20 - 24: Assist with Orientation Leader interviews.
- May 6: NSOP Mandatory Study Break on Wednesday, May 6, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- August 24: Crew Chiefs are expected to arrive on campus Monday, August 24, for the start of NSOP training on Tuesday, August 25.
- August 25-September 7: Crew Chiefs must be available for the duration of training and NSOP (Tuesday, August 25 - Monday, September 7, 2015).
- August 30-September 7: NSOP is from Sunday, August 30 - Monday, September 7, 2015.