Special Interest Community Recruitment
Special Interest Communities (SICs) offer a unique residential experience by allowing sophomores, juniors, and seniors to live and explore common interests together. This living arrangement also creates opportunities for students to connect with faculty, administrators, alumni, and community leaders.
It truly is a very unique opportunity at Columbia University and we would love for you to be a part of that experience.
The timeline for Special Interest Community Recruitment is as follows:
- SIC Applications deadline is January 26th, 2014
- SIC House Interviews will be conducted the week of January 28th - February 3rd, 2014
- Deadline for applicants to change their preference order (if applying to more than one SIC) is February 3rd, 2014
- Applicants Notified of Status on February 6th, 2014
- Deadline for applicants to accept placement into an SIC is February 10th, 2014 by 5 pm
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Special Interest Community please apply here: Special Interest Community Application
Thank you for your interest and should you have any questions please direct them towards Nathan Johnson, associate Director for Special Interest Communities and Faculty Initiatives, at email@example.com.