GradZone: (n) (grad' zon)
1. A monthly newsletter sent September–May to graduating CC and SEAS students to help them complete the tasks necessary to graduate and stay in the know about Class Day and University Commencement. Families of graduates will also receive monthly graduation-related emails.
2. A website with the most current graduation information for graduating CC and SEAS undergraduates and their families.
- Dates and times for 2015 have been confirmed!
- Apply for your degree at the official senior event: November 7, 1:00-5:00 p.m., Lerner Hall, Room 555.
- The Class of 2015 student councils are taking suggestions for Class Day speakers via webform: CC | SEAS.
- The Class of 2015 student councils are beginning to make arrangements for Senior Week! If you are interested in helping to plan, please complete and submit the corresponding form: CC | SEAS. No time to get involved? You can also simply submit your ideas.
- Be a part of creating a life-lasting memory of your senior year! The Columbian, your official yearbook (for CC, SEAS, and GS) is looking for new editors. A stipend is available for the editor-in-chief. Apply now!
- The Columbia College Fund is searching for seniors to serve on the Class of 2015 Campus Committee. This is an opportunity to make your mark on the College and help ensure that future Columbians will continue to have access to outstanding resources and experiences. For questions or to join, contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
- SEAS is looking for Senior Fund General Committee members. These members advocate for the Senior Fund and help the Executive Committee. They make a personal commitment to give, encourage 3+ friends to participate, and attend monthly meetings. Contact email@example.com with questions or to join!